Tell us what you think!
We very much hope that you enjoy Brief Encounters and find it helpful. It would be incredibly helpful for us if you could let us have some feedback. These are the sorts of questions we’re wondering about, but any feedback would be very grateful received. Thanks!
1. What parts of Brief Encounters have you read?
2. What was particularly useful?
3. What was irrelevant or unhelpful?
4. How do you plan to use it in your work?
5. Are there any other issues you think should be covered?
6. Any suggestions for changing contents or presentation?